|(over and under exposures)
and torches - we use light to point out the things that stun us the most! This will be a
game of exposures and perspectives.
The pictures will then represent our vision of space, and the limited things
that we want to point out...
we will use in our creations...:
1) a large reflecting surface on a stand (or a tripod) to direct sunlight where we wish,
or to reflect a light in the night in whichever direction you like
2) a complete set of mirrors (concave, convex, little and large,
with a frame or without), some to leave behind, where people can see what they normally
don't, and some to take with us all the time
3) magnifying glasses and lenses to see through or to concentrate
solar rays and cause small burns or fire ignitions
4) wind torches, small candles and a motorcicle headlamp with a car
battery, to point light where we need it (to give a correct exposure to a detail in an
5) chemicals to produce different coloured flames. red green and
6) floating, glowing messages to let go down the river ........ for
someone to receive
take pictures of all kinds, at all times, day , night, dusk and dawn, each one with a
particular point of view, but you need to work on the mirrors......
... It all seems very simple, but it's important to put in it all your imagination,
to travel the environment with a careful eye and find what you always have seen but you
never have looked at.